Seven Reasons To Sell A Home During The Holidays
- There may be less buyers out there, but people looking for a home during the holidays are serious and
- ready to go, they are not tire kickers!
- Many buyers will have extended time off of work which gives them more time to look during the holiday season.
- With fewer homes on the market, buyers may be even more competitive with their offers.
- When your home is all cozy and decorated for the holidays, it’s gift wrapped for the buyer!
- We can control the times and days your house shows, you remain in control.
- January is historically a busy month for employees to begin new jobs. Transferees prefer to buy before starting their new positions.
- Some people need to buy before the end of the year for tax purposes.