Why Work with The Freund Group?
The roots of the Freund Group were planted over 25 years when John and Tammi Freund joined forces in real estate. Located in League City Texas, The Freund Group is redefining real estate and breaking records in the process. The name Freund is German for “friend” so it is no coincidence they believe relationships with their clients are the most important thing to build a successful business.
They take the time to understand each client’s needs and wants, tailoring an experience that is right for each of them, ensuring every outcome they forge will be best-suited for their clients.
The team was founded on strong values and built on the strength of a dynamic team of diverse individuals who share these same qualities – something you can’t find anywhere else! They are known for exceeding expectations for clients.
The vision has always been to create a family of experts that can best serve their clients while living up to the name.
The Freund Group, “Your Friends In Real Estate”
Position: Sales Partner
Are You Highly Motivated?
Do you want to be coached?
Are You ok with being held accountable?
The Freund Group at Compass is growing and looking for sales agents who wants to be part of our team. Our agents succeed when they help people fulfill their dreams by finding the perfect home, so we offer extensive training and unparalleled support with top-notch proprietary systems.
You will receive continual coaching from industry experts with years of experience in real estate sales, marketing, and negotiation. You will be held accountable to do what it takes, to reach your goals.
- Quickly respond to potential home buyers & sellers.
- Follow up with leads in database.
- Answer inbound calls for potential homebuyers & sellers.
- Schedule appointments with buyers & sellers.
- Compile lists of real estate properties fitting buyers needs.
- Show properties.
- Prepare necessary paperwork such as purchase agreements and leases
- Negotiate terms to be accepted to all parties.
- Maintain a good relationship with lenders, appraisers, home inspectors and mortgage lenders.
- Promote sale of properties through open houses, engagement in multiple listing services and advertisements
- Coachable & able to be accountable.
- Relentless in pursuit of goals.
- Empathetic & caring.
- Ability to have great organization skills, manage time, and prioritize activities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Honesty, integrity and incorruptible.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding computer skills for preparing presentations and contract documents.
- Growth oriented team.
- Structured mentorship onboarding & training.
- Watched by the number one real estate coach.
- Continuing training and educational opportunities,
- Marketing team with videographer to help you promote yourself.
- Personalized marketing Materials created for you.
- Signs, lockboxes and business cards provided.
- Transaction processing team Provided.
- Quarterly team building events.
- Fully Equipped office with two conference rooms, common area and outdoor work space in League City
- Highly Experienced Team Leaders
- Exclusive Compass programs such as Bridge loans and Concierge Program for Sellers.
- Full time sales manager to assist team members.
- Provided leads from multiple sources.
- All needed software & apps (CRM, dialers, business tracker)
- Reciprocating team support.
- Commission payments directly from title upon funding.
Before you hit apply below, head over to our Facebook page and learn more about us. We pride ourselves on having a fun, yet hard working culture and we want to make sure you would enjoy working with us.
Also visit our Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thefreundgroup/